Any time a person operates or utilizes a vehicle, mass transit, or any other form of transportation, they run the risk of being injured in an accident, or causing injury to others.
Despite the many laws, regulations, and safety protocols in place to protect motorists and pedestrians alike, the sad fact is that accidents happen frequently on New Jersey roadways.
While the laws and processes for recovering personal injury compensation in motor vehicle accidents vary from vehicle to vehicle, the benefit of having an experienced New Jersey motor vehicle accident lawyer on your side remains constant. When it comes to successfully recovering compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and physical and emotional pain and suffering, a dependable attorney makes all the difference.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Depending on the circumstances and type of motor vehicle accident you were involved in, the levels of available compensation will differ, as will the avenues by which we try to secure that compensation.
At Fredson Statmore Bitterman, our New Jersey attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to secure full and fair compensation for all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Accidents with Drunk Drivers
- Rideshare Accidents (including injuries to passengers, the driver, and other motorists)
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Each of these motor vehicle accident injuries will involve different types of laws and insurance policies concerning how, when, and how much compensation can be secured in the event of an injury.
For more information, you can view the page of a specific accident type by clicking on its title in the list above. You can also call our office to discuss your unique situation with one of our attorneys in a free and confidential consultation.
Recovering Financial Compensation for a Motor Vehicle Accident
Although New Jersey law prevents attorneys from giving legal advice on websites or other promotional material, we can certainly provide you with a few important tips for what to do if you are involved in any kind of motor vehicle accident.
- Seek Medical Attention As Quickly As Possible: Even if you do not seem injured after being involved in a motor vehicle accident, seek medical attention as quickly as possible. Some injuries, such as those to the brain or spinal cord, are not immediately apparent. Prompt medical attention can ensure these injuries are addressed, and it will also strengthen any injury claim by helping you tie your injuries directly to your accident.
- Do Not Accept A Settlement Offer Without Speaking with an Attorney: Any settlement offer presented to you immediately following your accident will almost assuredly not be sufficient for fully compensating all of your medical expenses or lost income. Not only will this offer most likely not be fair to you, the insurance company can and will use anything you say to them against you in order to reduce the compensation they may owe you.
- Speak with Our New Jersey Injury Attorneys in a Free Consultation:
Without legal representation on your side, your chances of recovering full compensation significantly decrease. You could even unknowingly do or say something that prevents you from recovering compensation entirely. Our firm offers free consultations to any person injured in any kind of accident. Even if you do not ultimately choose to retain legal counsel in your matter, you can talk to our New Jersey attorneys risk-free before beginning the compensation recovery process.
Beyond the fact that we offer free and confidential consultations, our firm also operates on a a contingency fee basis. This means that we pay for all of the costs associated with your recovery process, even our own fees. We only recover those expenses when we win your case. In some cases, our involvement in your case will lead to such an increase in recovered compensation that our services will ultimately pay for themselves.
Contact Our New Jersey Motor Vehicle Injury Attorneys Today
At Fredson Statmore Bitterman, our firm has extensive experience in helping our New Jersey clients recover full and fair compensation for injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents of all kinds. With millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts secured, and a litany of positive client reviews and referrals, our track record of success speaks for itself.
To discuss your unique situation, needs, and concerns regarding any kind of incident, contact our team today for a free and confidential consultation with a New Jersey motor vehicle accident lawyer.