What Types of Work-Related Personal Injury Claims do our Passaic Attorneys Take?
Our Passaic County attorneys cover all types of work place related personal injury claims. Our coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- Construction Accidents
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Crane accidents
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Slip & falls
- Injuries on Government property
- Negligent security accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Electrocution injuries
- Wrongful death
Filing a Personal Injury Claim When Injured At Work
Clifton Work Accident Injury Attorneys
When injured at work, the key factor which will allow you to file a personal injury claim in addition to any potential workers’ compensation claim you may have is who caused the accident, and was that cause the result of reckless or negligent actions of some party besides your own employer?
Many times, injured workers are unaware that they have the option of filing a personal injury claim in addition to a workers’ compensation claim, so if you have been injured at work, it is important that you speak with an experienced Clifton work accident injury attorney in order to better understand your options for the securing financial compensation you deserve.
Despite the varying situations which may lead to an injury, the following are common denominators in strong personal injury claims.
- The accident took place on the job. This can be while working on a job site, while en route to a job site, or even while off-duty if you are still on premises
- The accident led to an injury. Whatever the incident, personal injury claims must involve a physical injury which is of sufficient severity to be considered
- Your injuries were due to the negligence of a third party. This is the crux of your personal injury claim. For workplace injuries, this can be the oversight of a foreman, lack of training for you or other employees, and dangerous work environments such as crane operators working near live electric lines
Even if you are partially at fault or if the insurance company has already denied your claim, our Clifton personal injury attorneys may be able to find the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damage and reimbursement of legal fees.
Contact our Passaic County Work Related Accident Injury Attorneys Today
At The Law Office of Freson & Statmore, our firm has extensive experience serving clients with their personal injury claim needs across New Jersey, including Wayne, Paterson, Little Falls, Clifton, West Milford, and the greater Passaic County area. Our team of personal injury lawyers have already recovered millions of dollars in successful settlements and verdicts for our clients who have been injured, many who were injured on the job.
Led by a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, an honor granted by the New Jersey Supreme Court to only 2 percent of practicing NJ lawyers, we believe in taking a personal approach with our clients, keeping them as informed and involved as possible throughout the claims process.
To discuss your individual needs and concerns regarding any kind of workplace injury with our attorney team today in a free and confidential consultation, please contact us online, or through our Clifton, NJ office at (973) 771-5259.